#1 Probate Lawyers Sydney
The process of applying for probate, obtaining a grant of probate, executing a will and administering an estate can be very challenging for most executors.
As An executor, you are responsible for the following:
- finding the will.
- arranging for disposal of the body.
- getting the death certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- ascertaining the deceased’s assets and liabilities.
- assessing the value of the deceased’s assets.
- applying for a grant of probate.
- paying the deceased’s debts, income tax, duties and funeral expenses.
- distributing the assets according to the terms of the will.
Need a Sydney Probate Lawyer?
There are specific legal requirements that need to be followed during the process so it is advisable at the very least to Get In Touch with a probate lawyer and obtain some initial advice about your situation. Your first consultation with one of our senior probate lawyers is free of charge.