Sydney Wills and Estate Lawyers
Our Sydney lawyers are experts in Wills, Estate Planning, Will Disputes and Probate.
About our Sydney law firm
Heckenberg Lawyers is a Sydney law firm. We’re experts in Will Disputes, Probate, Wills and Estate Planning. Great communication, transparent fees, client-focussed and 5-star online reviews. Need help?
A few reasons why people are choosing our Sydney law firm
Open for Business
What people are saying about our Sydney Wills and Estate Lawyers
Looking for the best Wills and Estate Lawyers in Sydney NSW?
FAQ and information about our Sydney law firm
Heckenberg Lawyers is a team of experienced lawyers who are focused on Wills, Estate Planning, Will Disputes and Probate.
When you become a client you’re accessing the combined resources of all our lawyers without the cost of a big city law firm.
You deal with a senior lawyer each time you speak with us about your matter.
Our approach to your matter allows us to collaborate and determine the most effective strategy.
We try to resolve each matter WITHOUT going to court by using alternative methods (e.g. negotiation and mediation). This can reduce your costs and stress.
However, we’ll advise you if going to court is a preferable option.
Please contact us (obligation-free) for our fees.
We aim to keep you fully informed on fees and costs.
Our clients say that we’re affordable and transparent.
Do you have any of the following problems?
- I don’t have a will and I want to protect my assets by making sure they are fairly distributed when I die.
- I have a will and I would like to discuss an estate plan to make sure the value of my assets are protected.
- I have found out that I am an Executor to a will. I’m not sure what to do.
- I am an executor to a will and someone is disputing the will. I need specialist help.
- Someone close to me has passed away and I have been left out of a will. What can I do?
We have offices in Sydney and Mona Vale (Northern Beaches).
Find our offices addresses here.
Our commitment to you is that we will:
- Listen to you.
- Advise and explain the relevant law.
- Keep you informed of significant issues in your case.
- Provide you with cost-effective, practical advice in plain English.
- Act in your best interests at all times.
- Keep your affairs strictly confidential.
- We will not over-charge you, or waste your time or money.
Yes. But it’s preferable that you hire a lawyer if you want to dispute a Will.
Due to changes in the law, Will Disputes are becoming more common.
Typically, you are an executor or beneficiary defending a Will or an eligible person contesting a Will.
Whatever your circumstances, due to the complexity of the law in this area, it is advisable to seek expert legal advice.
Heckenberg Lawyers specialise in Will Disputes.
Find out how we manage to keep legal costs to a minimum while achieving the best outcome for our clients.
You don’t need a lawyer to make a Will. But, it could be in your best interests to hire a lawyer for this service.
Many people look for the cheap option when it comes to making a will.
They think their estate will be passed on according to their wishes as laid out in the Will.
The laws around Wills and Estates have changed and people are disputing Wills more frequently.
Obtaining the advice of an experienced Wills and Estate Planning lawyer can provide you the legal framework that ensures your estate is passed to your beneficiaries in the way you want.
It can also help avoid potential disputes and can transfer wealth between generations in a financially efficient and tax effective way.